Delayed periods, faint HPT, negative beta hcG. Taken clomiphene citrate, fertyl post PCOS medication. Pregnancy or recurrence of PCOS?

i would like to ask. i have been on 6 mos. medication because i had PCOS . after the treatment it has been found out that it was already tweeted. i took metformin and maxifol folic acid . By the time, i got my period i have to take clomiphene citrate fertyl for me to ovulate and increase the chance of concieving. Now im confused im 15 days delayed which is unusual for me because i have been monitoring my menstrual cycle and they are in a 22-35 range. Only this time that i exceed from the range. I took a PT and got fainted line on the T-region..i went to my OB to check and said it might be an early pregnancy so she had me on BETA HCG blood test and found out it is negative. I would like to ask till now i hadnt had my period. Is there a possibility PCOS will be back again?Please help me..i pray that i am pregnant .
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012