Trying to conceive. Diagnosed homozygous C677t MTHFR. Prescribed duphaston, how long to continue? Had miscarriages before

Hi I m 33 years old ttc I had 3 miscarriage ( all during 1st trimester ) my forth pregnancy completed ( i was on clexane 40 , progestrone, baby aspirin and prednisolone ) till I had preeclampsia at 29th week so they have to terminate the pregnancy the babies where died after spending 20 days in ICU , now I m ttc and was tested for a gene mutation MTHFR I m a homozygous C677t my doctor described me duphaston 10mg twice daily for ONlLY 10 days from16th to 25th and I should have intercourse during the ovulating days my question is what if I stopped duphaston and I was preg. Is this will affect the pregnancy is it better to complete the duphaston till I menstruate or it should be stopped then waiting for either menstruation or pregnancy?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012