Trying to conceive. Came off the pill. Missed periods, having cramps and white discharge. Pregnancy test negative

Hi!! I have been trying to conceive since December 2011. I came off the pill after being on it for 10 years. I immediately went back to 28 day cycles with the exception of the last two months where I have had a 26 day cycle. I am now 4 days late according to a 26 day cycle. I am having continual cramps , white discharge , sore boobs and keep feeling sick. I have also had headaches on and off which I never get. I have done a first response test and it s negative. I m so confused, never been late, I m hoping I ve just tested too early but I don t know what to think. I ve not been pregnant before so not got anything to compare it to. What do you think??
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012