Trying several health measures, lose out on following health regularities as they are slow or painful. How to follow without hating them for a long time?

How are you doctor? My name is Regina from Uganda-Africa.. i ve been trying on several health measures and atleast i know my skin type, blood group, weight,...the problem is that i some times lose out on following health regularities because they are either slow or painful in a way. my question is; How can i follow my health responsibilities for a long time. without hating it ?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012