Treatment for recurrent Staphylococcus infection, candidasis in vagina?

sir, for eight months now i have not had sex or even try to be with any man, and those time when am having sex with my friend, i make sure we protect ourselves. but for sometime now i have been having this infection, Staphylococcus and candidaisis, i have taking series of treatment but after some months it keeps coming. I just want to know why it keeps coming and the best drugs or injections for it? Because right now, it has come again, i keep having itches, pains and this watery, reddish discharge keep coming and staining my pants, pls i need your quick response. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer