Treated for yeast infection and Chlamydia. Have itchy anus. Anything wrong with me?

I recently had a yeast infection for the first time. Two weeks late I found out that I have a STI ( Chlamydia ). I went to get treated for the STI. It s been a little over a week; and I think Imay have another yeast infection except there is no itchy or burning just a little bit of a yeast like looking substance. It has been a week since I got treated and now everythime I have a bowel movement my anus itches and burns. What could be going on with me?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013