Child has red dots near buttocks crack. Stinging after diarrhea

Hello. My 11(almost 12) year old daughter says she has a few red dots close to her Butt crack. She said they kind of looked like pimples almost, but sure that they were not. i am not sure because she is to embarassed to let me see. She says her butt crack was stinging and it went on and off. (There hasn t been any blood). She said it feels fine usually when she is still but not all the time. (Usually when she lays down on her stomach or on a soft couch stomach up.) She told me when she woke up it felt fine, and then she had a little diarrhea and then it started to sting about 10 minutes later. (Stomach feels fine) She has good personal hygiene and showers everyday. This has happened before but it went away. She sometimes gets a rash between her thighs due to chaffing from her tight jeans. But now she has been in comfy, soft pants for a while after changing out of thanksgiving clothes. She is clearly miserable and I want her to get better soon! Thank you for the help!
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012