Travelling during early pregnancy. Prescribed Dubagest for avoiding miscarriage. Had miscarriage. Reason?

when i was in another city when i came to know that i m pregnant through pregnancy kit. then we went to a local doctor there for a general check up and i was already around 4 or 5 week. she confirmed and precribed dubagest daily once (to be taken by direct implantation ). reason was to prevent miscarriage due to travelling exhaustion. when i reached my city and checked up again the doc is suspecting a miscarriage and she blamed the other doc and the medicine dubagest. who is right and who is wrong?? was dubagest wrong for my situation?? what could have happened here???
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013