Transvaginal scan shows tiny intramural myoma nodule at the posterior wall, thickened endometrium. Suggest

Transvaginal scan shows a normal-sized anteverted uterus with note of a tiny intramural myoma nodule at the posterior wall measuring 0.84 x 0.92 cm. the endometrium is slightly thickened and hyperechoic in character. Within the right ovary are about 7 immature follicle measuring 1.95 x 1.28cm. There is no free fluid in the cul-de-sac... Kindly enlighten me on the above results of my transvaginal examination. Thank you very much...
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012