Trans vaginal ultrasound done, uterus is retroverted midline with heterogenous echopattern and irregular contour. What does it mean?

Hi, my transvaginal ultrasound result is the uterus is retroverted midline with heterogenous echopattern and irregular measures 2.4cm. 2 myomas seen, M1 is posterior fundal intramural measuring 2.3x2.7x2.2cm. M2 is anterofundal intramural with submucous component measuring 1.5x2.0x1.4cm. The endometrium has thickness of .075cm is trilaminar with intact subendometrial halo. There is an echogenic structure within the endometrial cavity,suggestive of an intrauterine device ,with extensions toward the fundal cornual areas. Please translate what does this mean. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013