Torch Panel, IgG & IgM test done before pregnancy. Have urine infection. How can this infection be remove and conceive baby?

Torch Panel, IgG & IgM Report before pregnancy Test Name Result Units Ref. Range Toxoplasma, IgG 0.30 IU/mL ( 1.60) Toxoplasma, IgM 0.17 index ( 0.50) Rubella , IgG 32.70 IU/mL (0.00 – 4.99) Rubella, IgM 0.26 index ( 1.20) Cytomegalovirus , IgG 233.20 AU/ml (0.00 – 5.99) Cytomegalovirus, IgM 1.20 index ( 0.85) Herpes simplex virus 1+2, IgG 2.88 index (0.10 – 0.80) Herpes simplex virus 1+2, Igm 0.11 index (0.10 – 0.80) I want to get pregnant, I have also urine infection for that I am taking medicine (Ciplox 500 mg) for 5 days (2 times in the day). As in this report have some infection that is creating problem for me while conceiving, I just wanted to know how can this infection can be remove and I can easily conceive healthy baby? As of now my doctor give me only Urine infection medicine and did not give any medicine for this torch panel report infection…. she said need to do again this test after one month. I want in between if there is any medicine so that I can have it and get good result in second time.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012