Took unwanted 72 post unprotected sex, did not have any kind of effect like vomiting or pain. Should I take another pill?

i had unprotected sex on 20th sep, n after 5hrs i took unwanted 72 bt up till now ie.9hrs after taking that pill my body did not show any kind of effect, no pain no vomiting , noting..nw m not sure that i took medicine or it splits out from my mouth at that i need to be worried or should i take the another pill? and one more thing doctor, i have no card from which i can pay ur fees :(.. is it necessary to pay or u can answer me like that... please let me know this
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012