Took postinor 2 after intercourse. What are the chances of getting pregnant?

if i had sex with my boyfriend on 18th when i was ovulating and later took the postinor 2 on 20th could i get pregnant if yes could implantation be possible since i later had sex again with my boyfriend on 22nd and took another pill the same day and on 23rd i have sex again and this time dint take the pill because i thought i was safe on that pill. are there chances that i could be pregnant and when could i have gotten pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012