Took ovofar after follicular study showing multiple small follicles. What does my recent follicular study report say? On folinal and orgamed

Hi doctor i had a follicle study last month results mutiple small follice and i was under medication this month with ovofar this month after completion of my medication this month i had a follicle study again in that s they have mentioned RT.OV 18*18 LT.OV 18*18 follicle on 13th day.on 14th day it shoes follicle not imaged fluid pod+ in RT. OV and LT .OV endomet is 9mm. they gave folinal and orgamed to intake for 14 days my appointment is on july 5th only i want to know b4 that what result says.plss reply me doctor
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012