Took norlevo after unprotected sex. Pain in the abdomen, late periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi I took NorLevo-1 tablet 12hrs after having unprotected sex and I was suppose to have my period after 8 days from the day i took the pill. So I got my period on the 9th day which is one day late but it last for only 3 days and was not heavy as usual which is normally 5 days. My period are very much on time every month and im having pain in my stomach as well. is there a chance that im pregnant? Please help thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013