Took mercilon pill after mensuration. Periods long, stopped pill. Absence of period. Pregnancy chances?

Hi.i just want to ask if im pregnant. I had my last menstruation last january 1. And that Time i started to take my mercilon pill . By the way, that time was my first use. After 7 days I noticed my period seems longer so i stopped taking it. And my period continued up to 14 days. Until now i still dont have my period. So is it possible that im pregnant? When can i have my pregnancy test done? Pls help me.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013