Took many nordette pills after having unprotected sex, noticed light spotting, bleeding for 2 days. What could this be?

Hi doc, i took nordette as emergency contraceptive after my boyfriend and I had sex. we re nervous I might got pregnant since after he cum and remove his penis inside me the condom was left in my vagina . we are very nervous so I told him to buy nordette right away because it s the only emergency contraceptive that I know. I took 4pcs of nordette right away around 2am and I m afraid that it might not be effective since I had alcohol intake prior to intercourse, so at 9am I took another 4 pcs and another 4pcs at 9pm. after a week of taking nordette I had a light spotting that s brownish in color and then 1 week after that I had another bleeding that lasted for 2days, I m confused if it s my menstruation or not since it s very light and lasted for 2days only. my mestruation was supposedly on aug30 and I had the bleeding that lasted for 2 days last aug 22-24. please help me cause i m afraid this might be implantion bleeding.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012