Took ipill for safety after unprotected sex, have tender and swollen breasts, no spotting. Chances of pregnancy ?

I have unprotected sex with my fiance last week on monday night, he however did not ejaculate inside but was worried about percum. just to be on the safe side I took morning after pill 2 hours later. I havent had any spotting or anything. but my breasts r really tender and swollen. it has been a week now and I havent had any spotting. I am abit worried. what are the chances of me been pregnant?
Thanks Doctor
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013