Took emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex. Have bleeding, stomach cramps, fatigue. History of endometriosis

.Hiya, I had unprotected sex 3 wks ago & got the morning after pill nxt day. I then stupidly had unprotectec sex again a wk l8r but didnt get pill. I had a bleed or a period 4 days l8r which was painful but really light. My period is normally really heavy with clots as I hav endometriosbut now 3 days after blerd I hav stomach cramps , tiredness, emotional. Could I b pregnant??
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012