Took emergency contraceptive after intercourse. Again had unprotected sex. Should I take pills again? Chances of pregnancy?

i had intercourse april 28, 2012, in the afternoon; it was the 20th day of my menstrual cycle . i took 4 tablets of nodette pills as emergency contraception 12 pm on april 29, 2012, then took the next 4 pills 12 hours after. then i had a series of unprotected sex between may 5 and 6 in which my partner ejaculated inside me in 3 of those instances. since my menstrual cycle ranges from 29 to 31 days for the past months and the first day of my last menstrual cycle was april 9, 2012, will i get my period again on may 9, 2012? at this time (may 5), i am already experiencing the tight feeling in my breasts similar to the feeling i get when my period is near. will i get my period again or could i be pregnant? is there some other way not to get pregnant from my last intercourse? should I take ecp again? i really need your help and advice. I am looking forward to your answers. thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012