Took duphaston to prepone the periods. Not getting periods. History of irregular periods. What is happening?

hi, i m travelling next week and i wanted to get my period before that so i took duphaston for five days twice a day. i was told that i would get my period after two to three days but still nothing. the last pill was on the there still a chance to get my period in the coming couple of days or will it take longer. my last period was on the 3rd and i usually have irregular periods..and can i take something to delay it in case this didn t work and before it s too late? thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013