Took depo shot, bleeding since then, kind of odour. Suggestions?

heyy igot the depo shot on sept.5th.. 2/3 weeks later igot what seemed like my regular period ; bt it didnt stop.. ihad it for like 2 weeks.. and then jst spotting afterwards.. and istill kinda spot today and its beena month.. ilooked that up and it said that could be normal bt ive also noticed ismell different.. bt idont have cramps or any abdominal pains or have to pee alot or anything like that ; could the depo shot cause this ordour or could ihave BV? cause ilooked this up and many women said that they never had this kind of problem or dealt with BV except when they were on this shot.. what should ido about this smell? if its bv.. can my partner get it in any kind of way? even orally? im thinkan of getting a countercontraception thing.. and go on thaa patch.. this depo shot is giving me alot of dumb side effects that iwasnt aware of when igot it..
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012