Took antibiotics for gum ulcer. Metallic taste in mouth. Chest pain, tests normal. Further tests required?

Hi, I was on antibiotics for what I think was probably a gum ulcer . I had tender gums that pussed when I pushed them. I wasnt checked by a dentist or Dr at the time I just asked for antibiotics for the symptoms. My gums are now better but I have been left with a bad, metallic taste in my mouth and a furry tongue , it is worse when I eat sweet things. Prior to this I have had itermittant pain/niggle on the right side of my chest, I have had and ecg , xrays, blood tests in the last year and all have come back clear. I feel like I m falling to bits, I am a 45, female and generally very healthy and of average/slim build. Should I have further tests?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013