Took anti malaria pill, having constipation, bloating, burping a lot, abdominal pain, lower back pain. IBS ?

Hello in have a question I went over to Guatemala over summer and since I have gotten back I have had the following symptoms. Now mind you I took an anti malaria pill every day for 2 months. But iv been having constipation bloating burping a lot abdominal pain lower back pain and what feels like a lil air bubble in my right side. Iv had black stool but it comes and goes from black to normal. I thought it may be ibs are those symptoms of ibs? I feel fine other wise I m not loosing weight or anything and my appitite is amazing. I m a little over weight but that s about it.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013