To drink a table spoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water twice a day. Will this reduce the heel spur size ?

I have been diagnosed with heel spurs in both heels (x-ray), and the doctor has suggested an operation to removed them. I am hesitant to undergo an operation. As a result I was on the WEB researching heel spur, and 1 of 3 recommendations is to drink a table spoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water twice a day. Will this reduce the heel spur size or only reduce the pain from the heel spur? My heel hurts when I get out of bed in the morning, and when I get up to walk when sitting down for long time. I dont need to take medications at this time for pain from the heel spur. I am a black male age 48 years, and weighs 220 pounds. thank uou
Asked On : Sat, 27 Aug 2011