Tiredness, right calf pain, light beeding. Taking contraceptive pills. Reason?

hi Dr. Lundi I would like to ask. I have used an EC on the 4th week of my cycle although my period is regularly irregular. I have asked my doctor to prescribe me a contraceptive pill and he said it is ok to start it when i get my period. I started the packet and Im on my 8th day and everything that I am taking are all active tablets. On the previos 3 days I have been experiencing tiredness nd right calf pain. Also I have been experiencing light bleeding . Could you please advise me with this. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012