Tiredness, mood swings with vomiting feeling, severe headache in ears, tongue thickness after starting Trigestral. Relief measures?

Hello I first used the two Month injection then I am bleeding a lot went to the Doctor they say I must use Nordette for six years and I have No problem with it. Then the clinic changed the pills and I ask why they change it and the nurse at the clinic say the pills is cheaper. So they change my pills to Oralcon and I started feeling very tired and had mood swings I went back and say to the nurse I want to change it. I told her how I feel and she change it to Thrigestrel I am using this pills now for four months and every morning if I take the pill I feel like vomiting , I have a bad headache into my ears, I feel my legs felt like jelly my tongue became thick in my mouth and also feel confused I felt I am having a stroke so a friend of mine take me to a Doctor and she ask me what family planning do I use and I told her she say I have to leave it the pills is making me sick. She told me the pills is making my blood to thick so she give me Aspirin to tin out my blood. If the pills are so cheap do the people who is making the pills know how sick the pills are making the people? It is now four days I don’t use the pills and starting to feel better. At this moment I don’t know what to use. I wish the Clinic must change the pills back because I do not want children now.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013