Tingling at the back of head, painful. Pain in the ribs, numbness in toes. What could it be?

Hello my name is Chantell and I would like to know if you can give me a suggestion of what to do, see I ve been having this really sharp pain on my right side of the back of my head and right before or after this sharp pain my head will start tingling , like the body does after it loses circulation. I feel light-headed sometimes and I have a hard time breathing sometimes during the light-headed and the sharp pain in the back of my head or it just happens at random times. I also have this really sharp pain in the left side of my rib cage, which a few years ago I broke two ribs on that side but the doctor that seen me said it was suppose to heal in two months. Sometimes all these things happen all at once or at random times. Also sometimes my right leg in the thigh and in the pointer, middle and ring toes I would have the same tingling as in my head, and my thigh and my pointer, middle and ring toes would go numb sometime while standing and while sitting or lying down. I have no medical insurance unfortunately so hopefully you can give me an idea of what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013