Tingling and pain in the brain. Not able to sleep. What is the reason?

Hi I m 26 years old and lately I ve been feeling a strange tingling feeling as well as some slight pain on the right side of my brain. This doesn t happen every night but it does put me in a very deep sleep. No matter how hard I try to wake myself up it just makes me more drained. I go to sleep at a normal time like 10pm and wake up at 7am but when this effect takes over I sleep until 9am but I m left feeling tired the rest of the day so I take short naps because I m a mother of three. I just like to know how serious this could possibly be. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012