Tibia and fibula fracture. Fixed ORIF proximal tibia, difficulty walking, bone grafting done. Healing time?

Extremely urgent its time for decision I am from XXXX I am 24 years old male i met with an accident one year ago and my leg right tibia and fibula were fractured and the orthopedic surgeon fixed ORIF right proximal tibia with locking plate but till now the fracture was not healed and am able to walk with the help of elbow crutches is already 12months the x-rays were same there is little difference in the X-ray which were taken in the period of every month some doctors were saying need bone grafting and some doctors saying is healing last month the doctor advised me to walk with out any support I did the same and after 4 weeks the plate side is pain I am not having any pain I can walk up to 2 km with out any support. After that I anm unabke to walk because of pain and met with the doctor and he taken ct scan and the ct scan report was The radiologist given report as Status of post operative plates and screws are noted in tibia Old fracture proximal tibia shaft of right tibia is seen with sclerosis along the fracture borders With 5 mm gaping noted. Minimal callus seen antero-laterally. As compared to fibula callus formation is less –suggestive of non united fracture. The doctor said fracture was not healed and he did bone grafting NOW ON 26/6/2012 I HAD ONE WITH BONE GRAFTING SURGERY the same right proximal tibia with autologus+autogenes bone graft now I am taking rootcal tablet doctor advied to non weight bearing for 6 weaks my question is what is the time required to heal the fracture after keeping bone grafting and is there any method to fasten the fracture healing
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012