Throwing up constantly, dehydrated, cannot pee or poop. What could be happening?

I have been throwing up constantly since last night. Came on very sudden. I cannot pee or poop and it feels like everything is working its way back up into my stomach . I feel pretty dehydrated and when i drink water it just feels like i m overflowing my stomach and need to throw up again. my lower back is all tense now from all of the throwing up. any ideas? i finally peed a little this morning. It took about an hour of trying and burned and was yellow.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013