Throbbing pain on the outside of my left leg after a fracture

Okay so I m 15 years old, 5 foot 2 , and weigh about 145lbs. I have a lot of medical history . I ve pulled my groin on my left leg twice, had three concussions, sprained and fractured my left ankle and just that s all in one softball season. But now I have this throbing pain on the outside of my left leg, below my knee , and the pain radiates up to my hip and lower back. And when I walk the back of my ankle hurts. I ve had a lot of physical activity latley, going from 4 hours of summer gym to 4 hours of softball every night for the past week. Could this be why my leg/ankle is in so much pain? And what could possibly be wrong with my leg?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011