Throbbing pain on left side, cramps, frequent urination, negative pregnancy test, feeling faint. Pregnant?

Have throbbing pain on my left side and cramps could I be pregnant? I also just got a brown dryer up thin blood five days before my period my husband and I are trying to conceive and I have to pee all the time im always tired I feel faint and weak going up steps I keep taking test keeps coming out negative but my period is five days away am I pregnant or is something wrong? but the cramps an throbbing pain in my abdomen right and left is that normal?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012