Throbbing pain and swelling in vagina. Taking Celebrex with chronic pain and trauma. Is it a bacterial infection?

my vagina is swollen right at the entrance. it feels achy and is throbbing.i m on my period for the first time in a long time because i take srintec and i skip the white pills. i have been taking celebrex for 1 monthh for chronic pain associated with trama. those are the only 2 meds i take. my husband and i have been married 7 years and he is the only partner i have been sexual with. also he is faithful so i m not concerned with std s. i was just at obgyn 2 weeks ago for my annual pap and she put me on an antobiotic for a bacterial infection . after completing the 7 day meds, i noticed some itching right inside and it was red. so i used a 1 day ovual for a yeast infec. i also used the cream that came with it for a day. my husband and i had intercourse this morning and after it my vagina was irritated and that s also when i noticed my period. i used a different crean for vaginal discomfort and now it is swollen, throbbing, bleeding and what should i do about it?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013