Throat pain, excessive bubbling saliva in mouth. Cure for symptoms?

there is this pain in my throut & my mouth keeps producing bubbly saliva? I can t eat & when I try to sleep my mouth fills up & i have to constantly spit : ( it comes & goes? Will last about 48hrs & then will disperse for random times, maybe 2 weeks maybe 2 months? It is painful when it s happening & my saliva is slimy (when I look at the towel iv been spitting into all night it looks like a snail has leftis mass of snail trail there???) & bubbly? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013