Though i don t have any periods problem, ultrasound reported uterus enlargement. Reason?

Hi, I had my annual check up last week, and since I'm 39 yrs old my doctor recommended to do ultrasound, the nurse called back with results and said my ovaries were fine, but the doctor was very surprised to see enlarged uterus, she did not give me any more info and my appointment is not till the end of next week. I don't have any symptoms and never had any problems with my periods.So what could be the cause foe enlarged uterus?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013