Thigh bone, calf bowed inwards. Causes limping, pain when walking. Advised surgery. Suggestions?

Hello, My name is Omar Alanazi. I am 20 years old and i am from Saudi Arabia. Currently i am studying English in New Zealand. I have had a problem with my left leg since I was a child, which has progressively gotten worse as I ve gotten older. My thigh bone is very bowed inwards, and my lower leg ( calf area) is slightly bowed inwards. I have no problem with my knee . This causes me to limp, and sometimes gives me pain when I walk. I had an appointment in Saudi Arabia, with a doctor from Iraq. He took a x-ray of my leg and said I can have an operation to fix it. In seven months time I will finish my study in New Zealand and would like to have the operation done then. If possible I would like to speak with your doctor via email to discuss my problem and see if I can have the operation done at your clinic. Thank you for you your time, I look forward to hearin g back from you. Omar Alanazi
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013