Thick white vaginal discharge, back pain, bloating, nausea, unable to sleep on stomach. Treatment?

hi,i am having a thick white vaginal fluid,mild lower back pain , bloating ,loose bowels for almost 2 weeks now,i feel nauseated sometimes after i eat anything,and i cannot sleep on my stomach because it feels painful/uncomfortable such that i cannot take it when my fiancee places his habd around my stomach while we sleep. so my question is: could it be pregnancy or theres something else with a similar symptom
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  116 Awaiting Answer