Thick, white saliva at night. Heartburn, lump in throat, difficulty breathing, chest pain. How can I get rid of this?

I have thick saliva with white flecks mostly at night but also during day.. its really thick when i spit bubbles form and are sticky.. feels like i am going to choke sometimes. I belch a lot but do not have heartburn and the feeling is like a lump in my throat which comes and goes. I am not sure if i have sleep apnea sometimes i cant breath or wake up with a jump to catch my breath and sometimes i have a pain in my chest and have to force a burp which is fine then.. i do not drink or smoke and am not over weight too much about 10 lbs if that. I do suffer from anxiety . I have to calm myself down sometimes when these attacks happen as they scare me. I have a throat infection at the moment also but on antibiotics. I try and watch what I eat a lot.. and now the triggers. How can i get rid of this think mucous in my throat etc.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013