Tests showed drop in WBC count, have tiredness, diarrhea, stiff joints, history of scleroderma. Could these things indicate a problem?

25 year old female with a history of scleroderma , recent blood work shows that my WBC count has dropped from 5.4 to 3.4, which the nurse said was below normal for their lab. I ve been very tired, having diarrhea , stiff joints, and generalized pain/sensitivity along my torso, arms, and legs. Could these things indicate a problem? And I don t know if it s related, but I ve developed these red dots around my eyes that make that area sensitive as well.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012