Recurring large boil near anal opening with pus, have history of piles, advised operation. Suggestion?

big boil is present near to my anal on the hip and much pus is produce day by day before this I was suffering from pile it also contain a outgrowth now outgrowth is present but i also feel pain on anal opening boil after 3 week later is seen correct and not pus produced then again few days later pus is filled in boil and it leak from it i am much worried because doctor said me for operation but some people said if it is operated again it will produce please help me in problem.In my report WBC is 22.3 and ESR is 60 neutrophils 74.4 RDW 44.4 please tell me what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012