Testicular pain, swelling. Prescribed banocide forte, doxyle, swelling reduced. How to reduce pain?

hello doctor,I m 33 years old from XXXXX. I m 65 kg in weight. Suddenly my both testicular got pain and became swell like a cricket ball. After a day I visited the doctor and he gave me Banocide Forte tablets, 30 pills for 10 days ,cap doxyle 100 1o days,dynuro 10 days . It reduced the size but still now my testis have some pain. I m realy worry about it . doctor recheck & found no problem in testis & refred me to surgen .now should I do plz help me .What would be the valuable suggestions ?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012