Tested positive for pregnancy, but no fetal heart beat and beta hcg reduced to 0000. Will this fetus abort itself ?

my daughter had her last periods on 25th sept ,she was tested postive for preganancy on 28th oct but sonography showed no fetal heart beat and beta hcg 7500 ,two days later 0000 again no heart beat ,then on 10th nov beta hch 0000 still no heart beat .The sonography tecnician says that the outer wall is crumbling .My daughter will be visiting her Gynacologist at Hinduja hospital ,Mumbai,with the report.I am a bit worried as I had toxoplasmic infection when I concieved her .She is now 27 years,I also have a son 25 years too.Is this because of that infection ,please advice ,will this fetus abort by itself ,will she have any problem in having anormal baby later on ,how long will she have to wait to concieve gain ......... a worried mother
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012