Terrible rash breakout on butt and back, tightness in hands, splotchy forearms and stomach after c-section delivery. Suspicion of contact dermatitis. What should be done?

I just had a baby a week ago via c section. I came home broke out in a terrible rash on my butt and back. Today my hands and feet feel tight. I have splotchy forearms and stomach. The doctors think it was a contact dermatitis . My rash is going away but I m afraid it s spreading. Should my husband rush me to the Doctor? I don t know what s going on .
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012