Tender lymph nodes in groin, delayed periods. History of fibromyalgia and yeast infection. Infection?

I am almost 49. I have fibromyalgia but otherwise good health. I weigh 142 and am 5'8". I have tender lymph nodes in my left groin. I have been to the gyno earlier this week and was treated for a yeast infection with terconazole. Better now. Also have a sebateous cyst on my vagina, not infected. The gyno felt the swollen lymph nodes and said I have an infection. Are the lymph nodes related to my female problems? And I am a week late with my period which I never am. I am always on a28 day cycle.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013