Does excessive mastrubation cause dizzines,body stifness,white patches on shoulder and penis warts?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
sir iam having nuerosyphilis since my youth period because of excess masterbution i am now 39yrs old whether it is curable or not my id is XXXX i am getting problem is that dizzines body stifness not willing to work white patches on the shoulder and chest and small white worts arround the penis glans when it burst it smells like puss
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Neurosyphilis is not dueto masturbation. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in masturbation since many years and has varied problems related to your health which you attribute them to be due to masturbation, First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all health problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem. 1)Did you have history of unprotected sex with a female partner with positive STI ? 2)Did you have all the necessary tests done to prove that you have Neurosyphilis ? Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and help to relieve your symptoms. 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.. Please consult qualified general Physician for clinical evaluation and necessary tests done to allay your anxiety. 5) Keep yourself engaged in some activities like sports,reading,listening to music so that you will not time and automatically reduce the frequency of masturbation. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Does excessive mastrubation cause dizzines,body stifness,white patches on shoulder and penis warts? 51 minutes later
no sir i never had any sex with female but i know that there are small white warts arround my penis glans that will indicate that its nuerosyphilis i will send you some pictures that will asist you to know more better due to my system problem i could not send the picture i will send the pictures later

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: One can not have syphilis without sex. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. One can not get Neurosyphilis without any history of sexual intercourse with infected female. What you have may be genital warts. Please send the photographs for making any comments and suggestions . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Does excessive mastrubation cause dizzines,body stifness,white patches on shoulder and penis warts? 46 hours later
sir i am sending some of my pictures please watch and dignose the medicine sir i want to know what are the zinc and vitamine E rich foods

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Brief Answer: It looks like Sebaceous cysts/. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. Based on the photographs they do not look like typical genital warts but seems tobe sebaceous cysts . However the diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination. Please consult qualified Urologist for assessment and further treatment. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Does excessive mastrubation cause dizzines,body stifness,white patches on shoulder and penis warts? 11 hours later
but cyst has no puss formation here is what happens the warts is white coloured and after 3to 4days it burst and the puss comes out and smell like wound puss

Brief Answer: It looks like Sebaceous cyst . Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for fllow up. The sebaceous cyst contains sebum an oily whitish material like pus and has a bad odour. Please consult general surgeon and send the pus for microscopic examination and culture. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil..