Tender breasts, delayed period, back and stomach pain post non-penetrative sex. Pregnancy risk?

hello umm I m a very young girl only 17 and very scared to go to any of the adults in my family but I fear I may be pregnant. One of my breast are tender I got my period but it was a day late. I have been experiencing back and stomach pains but no vomitting. I was not penetrated it was more like dry humping to avoid this exact thing from happening but I have been feeling sick (no vomit) and back pains every since should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012