Temperature fluctuations during ovulation, erratic BBTs in follicular phase, cause of concern ?

Is there a reason my BBTs would be very erratic in the follicular phase? I can usually tell when my temp shifts after ovulation because post-O my temps do stabilize at a higher level. However, prior to O, they re all over the place-- some very high (well over my coverline), some very low. I do try to be consistent with my measurements-- same time every day, after several hours of sleep , prior to getting out of bed. Just wondering if erratic temps is anything to worry about.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012