Teen, have consistent cold, sniffing, sneezing, severe in the morning with itching eyes and drowsiness, no relief with citrizine. Cure?

Hi Sir... I am 17 years old boy.I am fed up of my consistent cold , sniffing and sneezing problem. It is at highest level when i wake up in the morning and remains throughout the day. I have itchy eyes and feel like sleeping all the time. I get very little relief by having citrizine tablet. It all started when i started swimming. ow i have discontinued it. But did not get rid of this problem. Please advise the reason and the cure for the same. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012