Taking seasonique for birth control. Tried nitrofur and augmentin. Having bleeding. Due to medication?

I am taking seasonique for birth control I was put on a 10 day dose of nitrofur which I know makes it less effective and became I ll again and was put on augmentin the day after I finished the nitrofur it has been nearly a week on the augmentin... I am having a lot of breakthrough bleeding and I am wondering 1. If its possible I have or will ovulate with how long I ve been on antibiotics and 2. How long until the birth control will be effective again...
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012